You Deserve the Best Water On Tap
by admin | Nov 29, 2018 | Blog |
Top 10 Benefits of Better Water
Refreshing water, it’s not just about what’s in your drinking glass or the water coming from your shower head. Pure, refreshing water should be flowing throughout your whole house. It should give you pleasure when you put on a freshly cleaned blouse or slip into bed at night. Your whole home should know this feeling. These are the benefits of better water. Which of the following would give you peace of mind and reason to push for improved water quality throughout your house?
- Protecting the Investment in Your Home. Prevent and save long term. Plumbing, water fixtures and water using appliances are 15-20% of your home’s value. Water contaminants running through your pipes may cut their life span significantly, by over 60% in some cases. You can stop this accelerated wear and tear.
- Enjoy Softer Skin and Shinier, More Manageable Hair. Imagine all the products you may ‘not’ need. Water is the last thing you might think of when changing your beauty regimen. But, hard water, for example, does not work well with soap. The reaction between these two can leave residue on skin and clog pores. And, mineral contaminants can make your hair cuticles stand up, leaving a rough and dry feeling. Improved water quality may be the change you’re actually looking for.
- Cleaner, Softer Clothing and Linens. Rest your head on this one. While some minerals benefit your health, elevated levels of these same minerals may cause damage to both your health and your laundry. This includes residuals from chlorine or chloramine added to water supply to prevent harmful bacteria. Unfortunately, the excess may cause fabric to weaken and colors to fade, not leaving you so comfy after all.
- Cleaner Dishes and Glassware. Do not wash twice. This concern goes back to that pesky hard water – not working well with others, including soaps. That white film or residue you experience on your already washed dishes comes from minerals in your supply. It may also cause problems with your plumbing and appliances.
- Save Time and Money in General. Enjoy more savings. Having a quality water supply throughout your whole house helps reduce energy costs by up to 25% – helping appliances run more efficiently. Also, enjoy saving money on cleaning supplies that are no longer needed, beauty products that are no longer essential and save on longer lasting – comfy clothes. The list goes on.
- Protecting the Environment. This one is actually quite simple. Maintaining a quality water supply requires less chemicals for cleaning, and there are no chemicals in filtering. It also introduces less plastic for unnecessary, bottled drinking water.
- Better Tasting, Odorless Drinking and Cooking Water – Including Ice Cubes. Say no to the funky odors. Well water and city water can produce rotten egg (sulfurous) scents and chemical (medicinal) odors. These are standard issues caused by bacterial activity or public supplies being treated for this growth. This can be solved.
- Healthier Drinking Water and Peace of Mind. You can rest easy again. Contaminants in your drinking water supply can lead to health issues, including gastrointestinal illness, reproductive problems, and neurological disorders. Infants, young children, pregnant women, the elderly, and those with impaired immune systems may be more at risk. You need to know what’s in your water.
- Save Money on Better Drinking Water. Save. Save. Save. Eliminate the cost of bottled water, pour through pitcher filters, fridge filters and more. Enjoy pure water at your faucet while saving significantly.
- Convenience of an Unlimited Supply. It can be all yours. Have an unlimited supply of high-quality water at your kitchen sink and possibly throughout your whole house. Love Your Water.
At Gordon Brothers Water we are excited to offer customized water treatment options for what concerns you the most. Call Gordon Brothers Water today at (330) 337-8754
or (800) 331-7611
toll free and take the first step by scheduling a free water analysis to understand your specific concerns and get a free estimate. You can also visit Home Depot and talk with one of our water specialists on-site and schedule your appointment during our regularly scheduled Water Quality Awareness (WQA). For Home Depot WQA locations, dates, and times check our Facebook page at www.facebook/gordonbroswater
or see a schedule on our website at www.gordonbroswater.com/events
. We look forward to meeting you.